SORRY FOR THE BLOGGING HIATUS!! Moving on…
Starting last month in June, I decided to enroll in a subscription box company via POPSUGAR, called POPSUGAR Must Have. Basically, you pay $35 each month and receive a lifestyle box of products curated by the POPSUGAR editors.
In June’s box I received some great products, my favorite of which was a beautiful Gorjana + Griffin summer scarf (the pink/orange is more neon in person):
For the July box, I took an Instagram video of the big reveal!
The box included:
So far I’m absolutely loving this box! Have you tried any subscription box services? What did you think?
Note: I purchased this box; it was not gifted.
Memorial Day Weekend has passed, and we are officially in summer mode! In New York it tends to get pretty hot (today was 87 degrees, in May) and the best way to deal with the weather is by dressing accordingly!
Below are a couple of my favorite summer trends to deal with the heat in style:
Dress: Max Studio, Necklace: BaubleBar, Purse: Olivia + Joy, Jacket: vintage
The maxi dress trend is going 2 years strong right now, and I have no intention of giving it up. They’re breezy, instantly glamorous, and super comfy. What I love most about them is the ability to dress it up or down. This picture was taken on my Memorial Day vacation to Bethany Beach, DE.
Top: J. Crew, Necklace: BaubleBar, Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Shoes: barefoot! it’s summer
I have too many positive things to say about a white on white outfit! First of all, it amplifies my non-existant tan – so that’s always a plus. White on white is instantly classy, and adding a colorful statement necklace makes the outfit trendy and fun too!
What are your favorite summer trends?
In Washington, DC this week it has been hot, hot, hot! As in 85 degrees in April, hot. So as I sit in the sun, here are some trends I’m currently craving!
1. Calvin Klein Tank Stripe Maxi Dress, $99
2. Steve Madden Haywire Espadrille Wedge Sandals, $79
3. Kate Spade New York Ladan Wedges, $298
4. 7 For All Mankind Destroyed Denim Shirt, $198
5. BaubleBar Maya Brenner States Pendant (in the shape of NY, of course!), $130
6. BaubleBar Mini Monogram Studs, $120
What are you currently craving?
Have you heard of the new app, Vine? It’s been popularly referred to as “instagram for videos” — and it’s the new hot app, especially in the fashion world. It was acquired by Twitter and was released in late January, and my favorite thing about it is getting a real-time, 6-second glimpse into the world of your favorite brands, celebrities, and icons (and friends!)
One of my absolute favorite brands, BaubleBar, has just launched a Vine contest in honor of their new stylist guide – and you could be the winner of a $100 gift card! (Yes, to BaubleBar. Yes, #dreamcometrue.)
Check out the rules below, and if you need some inspiration, here’s my submission!
Have you started using Vine yet? Follow me @staceyalevine, and tweet at me with your username so I can follow you too!
1. Rag & Bone shot glasses (set of 4): $19.99
2. Band of Outsiders “Best Friends” hats: $29.99
3. Jessica Simpson infinity scarf: $40
4. BaubleBar + Essie (customized set of 1 nail polish + 3 bracelets): $50
1. Lindt Expressions Gift Box: $22
2. Harry & David Happy Creek Gift Box: $39.95
3. Joseph Altuzarra Cocktail Shaker: $50
4. The Original by Koostik iPhone Speakers: $95
1. Omega Shaving Kit: $24
2. Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit: $50
3. Ernest Alexander Dean Chocolate Wax Flask Set: $50
4. Beats by Dre Tour Earphones: $149.95
1. Chalkboard Spice Jar: $10-12
2. Spotted Pavé Ball Stud Earrings: $18
3. Agloves Touch Screen Gloves: $19.99
4. Instawatch (Customized Instagram Watch): $44
What’s on your holiday wish list?